This article describes how to add a course in the "Corporate University" application based on Bitrix 24 from Novus-HCM.
Adding a course is available to app moderators.
There are two ways to add a course:
Through the interface of adding a course when clicking on an element
Through import from a pre-prepared course in an Excel template
Adding a course through the interface
Adding a course is carried out from the main menu, on the top right there is an active element "Add course", when clicked, a card for adding a course opens:
The add course card contains the following elements:
- course name.
- course logo. Not a required element.
- select a directory section. Entered in advance in the application settings by the application moderator.
- course objective, learning objective.
- course topics.
- number of course hours. As a rule, corresponds to the number of added lessons. Number of lessons - the field is filled in automatically after adding lessons to the course.
- field for entering the course program.
- course constructor. Assemble the course by dragging and dropping lessons and tests. The lists of lessons and tests display published lessons and tests from the same section that is set for the course.
Adding a course via import
When you click on the "Import" element, the course import card opens:
Pre-download the template for adding a course:
The template looks like this:
It contains detailed instructions for filling.
After filling out the template, place it in the download field and click on the "Download" button.
The course will appear in the catalog and will have the Draft status.
Next, click on the “Edit” element and publish the course through the add course card by clicking on the “Publish” button.
If necessary, you can make any additional changes to the course.
You can discuss how applications work in a specially created forum. Find the application you need, select your language and write a comment.
In the FAQ section you can find answers to frequently asked questions.
For any questions, you can also write to us through the feedback form.
If you notice an incorrect translation on our website or in our applications, please write us about the error at Info@novus-hcm.com with a screenshot of the incorrect translation and text with the correct translation attached.